I'm working with the Young Women in the ward now, and they were having a donut making activity. So I borrowed my mom's mini donut maker to contribute to the activity. I looked up a recipe and did a practice run to make sure they had a yummy activity. The practice went well and so did the activity. It went so well in fact that I had my neighbors over for a night of donut fun. I think it's safe to say I'm going to hang on to this mini donut maker for a while and test out some other recipes...like chocolate donuts...and cheese and bacon donuts...
We also had a couple friends over to share in the donut goodness. We started Toy Story 3 (Nathan and I had not seen it yet). We liked it. During intermission we made a batch of donuts. YUM! While the donuts were cooking we enjoyed sharing some of our youtube favorites with each other.
Axis of Awesome - 4 Four Chord Song (with song titles)
sexysaxman
Jessica Black "Friday" and the parody version "EPIC MULLET GUY Covers Rebecca Blacks Friday (by Kyle Puccia directed by Dan Dobi)"
The Wagners

Mini Donut Fun Begins
Donut Action Shot
Washing it down with a Pepsi, of course
No comments:
Post a Comment