It was March Madness for my business. I had a fantastic Home Show Party and School Book Fair. My favorite part of the business has been giving away FREE BOOKS. In March I gave away over $600 in FREE BOOKS. In fact, I was in the TOP 50 Sellers in the Company for March!!! I got recognized in the company newsletter. It was a great month for me. I also worked a day at the Seattle Home and Garden Show. That was a fun event and I hope I get to go back next year.
April was a little slower for me but I was able to reach out to some school librarians and get connections for orders in the fall. I dropped off a couple of Free Books to the librarians for teacher appreciation week. I also had a small event that may lead to another book fair. I really hope that my parent contact pressures the PTA into working with me. It would be awesome!
So far in May I've had a home show party and a small preschool book fair. More Free Books to give away. I have two events coming up in May. Hopefully they will be busy and yield good leads for some more home show parties in June.
No comments:
Post a Comment