Saturday was fantastic. Since Nathan only has 3 days of class left he had time to relax. So we slept in late (a rare treat for him). Then we talked to Christie, Chris and Teddy in Italy via Skype. Good times. One of my favorite things about Skyping with Teddy is that he likes to hold stuff so close to the camera...The picture quality isn't great to begin with, but add in an EXTREME CLOSE UP and the picture is even worse. But I love it. He shows me his video game (DS) and his toys. Some times he just makes funny faces and then dashes off. After visiting for a little while we relaxed and watched a few episodes of BONES, our latest marathon series. Then we called Nathan's dad to see what they were up to this weekend. We made our way up to Everett for a visit. Although it wasn't a super warm day, it was dry and a wonderful partly sun shine day. There are some great flowers around Dennis's yard. We finished they day by having a great dinner outside then off to see the new Pirates movie. We saw it in IMAX 3D. While Nathan and I admit that 3D has come along way, we're still not completely sold on the idea. For me watching a movie through dark glasses is a distraction, and it makes the movie so dark (and blurry at times). Maybe it's all because I don't like change, but I think we'll stick to watching movies the good ol' fashioned 2D way. ;P
View of the yard
I love this tree swing
Nick took a picture of us
No comments:
Post a Comment