February was a very busy month for us. Nathan had the usual work and school. I was busy with subbing and had showers and wedding plans for my friend Natalie. At the bridal shower we had pedicures and massages...I could get used to that! The bachelorette party took us all around Seattle and I made it home just before 5:00am. It was fun!!
The dresses and the wedding were beautiful. The food was amazing, as you would expect from a wedding of two chefs! I have to say that Natalie was the most organized and calm bride I've seen in a long time. Flawless! Nathan's cousin Amber did make-up for the bride, myself and some of the other bride's maids. (these are also some more shots of my short hair)


In addition to that I also co-planned a baby shower for a woman in my church. It was the first baby we'd planned on our own, together...It turns out we know how to through a party!

Nathan and I had a LOST season premiere party with themed food. It was awesome! Since Nathan's been in school we end up using DVR and catch up on episodes on the weekend. So far the "season of answers" has yet to answer very many, but we LOVE it. (Mr. Cluck's chicken, fish biscuits, and generic Dharma peanut butter and ranch dressing.)

The dresses and the wedding were beautiful. The food was amazing, as you would expect from a wedding of two chefs! I have to say that Natalie was the most organized and calm bride I've seen in a long time. Flawless! Nathan's cousin Amber did make-up for the bride, myself and some of the other bride's maids. (these are also some more shots of my short hair)


In addition to that I also co-planned a baby shower for a woman in my church. It was the first baby we'd planned on our own, together...It turns out we know how to through a party!
Nathan and I had a LOST season premiere party with themed food. It was awesome! Since Nathan's been in school we end up using DVR and catch up on episodes on the weekend. So far the "season of answers" has yet to answer very many, but we LOVE it. (Mr. Cluck's chicken, fish biscuits, and generic Dharma peanut butter and ranch dressing.)
AVATAR Experience
Mom and Bob treated us to Avatar on IMAX 3D in Seattle. It was fun to be downtown. I took a picture of the giant Avatar poster - pretty cool. We also took pictures near the fountain at the Seattle Center.
1 comment:
We DO know how to throw a party! ha ha :) so...since we are so good at it...I think that we need to have a LOST finale party together...LOVE the themed food you guys had at your premier party....let me know what you think. :)
p.s. your pictures are so cute!
Post a Comment