Monday, April 26, 2010

Mind Your Business Update

My very first preschool book fair went well. I met my personal goal and I learned a lot. I am going to meet with someone in the area who has been doing preschools longer and she's going to help me with success tips. I have two booth style events on the calendar for May and I'm working on getting more for May. My goal is to fill up the summer with events and home shows. My mom is going to host a home show for me and I hope I can get a few more for May. Because I'm new I get to give away DOUBLE FREE BOOKS! I'm really excited about that offer but it seems like busy schedules are getting in the way of scheduling dates for home show parties.

I really think this is working out well for me. My tutor schedule has been picking up, so I just work on my book business when I have time. I met my financial goal for the month of April $$ and I hope I can keep growing. I have applied for summer school jobs, but I'm still waiting to hear back. If nothing comes up I think my business will be a great way to earn money when there is no subbing available.

No comments: