Of course our biggest adventure this summer was HAWAII. Thanks to Mom and Bob we were able to relax and see the beautiful island of Kauai. We spent two days on Oahu before joining them in Princeville. Most of our big adventures were on Kauai, it is a beautiful island with lots of things to offer. For those of you who have never been to Hawaii, don't believe anyone who says Kauai is a boring island!
Pearl Harbor and visited the USS Arizona
This is a picture from inside the memorial.
The LOST beach and saw a ton of Green Sea Turtles
I took the pictures of the turtles. We got so close we could touch them, of course we didn't, but so tempting.
PCC and saw Ha Breath of Life evening show
.

Nathan got a temporary sugar tatoo.
I got a variety of items from all the little stands including two purses I can only really use during the summer. There were beautiful flowers everywhere and their scent was in the air.

It was fun to watch all the demonstrations and the guys climbing the trees were amazing.
There are more pictures on my photo bucket account (I hope this link works). http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f49/thanbon/Hawaii%202009/
1 comment:
I want to go! Looks like a lot of fun. When's the trip to Minnesota?
Post a Comment