Friday, April 3, 2009

What We're Up To

Bonnie... I've been


  • Working on organizing my photos and scrapbooking stuff
  • Reading more, currently reading Huck Finn and Schoolgirls by Peggy Orenstein
  • Submitting my substituting paperwork - should be ready to go in a week
  • Looking for tutoring and teaching positions
  • Working at the hotel until some school realted work is available
  • I joined GreenPeace and my car passed emissions and I got a new license plate.

Nathan... I've been


  • Applying to school at UW evening program, WSU Vancouver and Western Washington University in Bellingham. Hoping for UW evening program, it's really the best fit for Bonnie and I.
  • Reading- Confessions by St. Augustine, Meditations by Marcus Aurelius, Angels and Demons by Dan Brown
  • Gaming - Finished Assasin's Creed and went to Bellingham for a sweet Halo fest
  • Baptized and Confirmed Catholic on April 11, 2009 it was a pretty sweet experience. A little much to just give the two sentence about... I'll go into it more in it's own post.
  • Got contacts finally! I can see really well with them!


Us... we've been


  • Renting movies through out Blockbluster membership, recently seen Rachael Getting Married, Slumdog Millionare and Freaks....
  • Stayed the night at Pan Pacific Hotel, ate room service and watched a movie for free as part of "overnight reservations training" for bonnies work
  • Bought a new flatscreen tv LG We love the picture quality and it's great for all the movies we've been watching
  • Plannig our trip to Hawaii in August 3rd through 10th
  • Watching a lot of House
  • Getting connected to old friends and family through Facebook, we're now both signed up

No comments: