Sunday, February 15, 2009

Pizza Tradition




All pizza is not created equally. Most everyone knows that there is a difference between a $5 pizza and a more expensive pizza. The difference is the the quality and taste. We all have our favorite place to get pizza and our favorite toppings, but sometimes it's good to try something new. Together with our friends Susan and Jen we started a new pizza tradition. Zeeks Pizza is a local chain with delicious combinations and good quality. We decided to make a tradition to have Zeeks pizza to celebrate birthdays. Finally, after planning and arranging schedules we managed to get together for the first annual Zeeks Pizza Birthday Celebration. We had a large 1/2 and 1/2 pizza. One side was Wood Butcher (no mushrooms, of course) and the other side was Thai One On. Both were very good. Next stop was dessert at Molly Moon ice cream. I had a more traditional flavor this time, but Nathan went for a new one, Maple Bacon. Yes, I said bacon in ice cream. I tried a bite and it wasn't bad. The bacon was a little salty and it cut down the sweet of the maple. I don't know if I'd be up for a whole scoop of it.




No comments: