I think I might have your old email address, it's a hotmail one, so I wasn't sure I wanted to send the raspberry info to it. I went to Boxx Berry Farm in Ferndale (it's a mile north of the Northwest church building.) The raspberries are PERFECT right now. I picked them and most were just firm enough to make it home without getting squished, but they still have to be washed and taken care of the same day if you want to evade mold. They're 1.75/lb and Boxx has a good website if you just google it. Sarah
I really like this slideshow!! Was it difficult to make? Nicely done. Sometimes I forget just how beautiful Seattle summers are. Thanks for the reminders.
2 comments:
I think I might have your old email address, it's a hotmail one, so I wasn't sure I wanted to send the raspberry info to it. I went to Boxx Berry Farm in Ferndale (it's a mile north of the Northwest church building.) The raspberries are PERFECT right now. I picked them and most were just firm enough to make it home without getting squished, but they still have to be washed and taken care of the same day if you want to evade mold. They're 1.75/lb and Boxx has a good website if you just google it.
Sarah
I really like this slideshow!! Was it difficult to make? Nicely done. Sometimes I forget just how beautiful Seattle summers are. Thanks for the reminders.
Post a Comment